Service Guard - Bad repairman in Canon City

I have not had an issue YET! However Frank's TV and Repair has he Service Guard contract. HE IS NO LONGER THE PERSON WHO FIXES YOUR APPLIANCES!!!!!!!!!!! Hi grandson is now the person who comes to your home and he is clueless. Has no training and is unable to fix anything. You must get a new service person or I and many others will cancel our contracts.

Pretty disappointing you have not made changes as I know you are receiving many complaints! Bad customer service. Please handle this in a professional manner......talk to Canon City people please!

Thanks for listening.....

Judi Hildebrand

Canon City, Co

Reason of review: bad repairman.

Preferred solution: Get a qualified repairman.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 25.

Service Guard Service

I've been a service guard customer for 7 years, the first 3 years i had no repairs the next 4 years i had my outside heat pump fan repaired twice 18 months apart it was a recall bearing problem. Then washer bearing went out, a few months later the water heater thermostat replace month later the faucet was replaced.

While it was being replaced the service guard repairman smelled gas leak ,after an extensive search a leak was discovered in the crawlspace. How do you put a $ amount on that.

A month ago the fan on the furnace stated making noise, was replace a10 days later had to wait for veritable fan order. Outstanding service, true i did have to wait at times but was always notified.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 12.

Service Guard - Horrendous Customer Service

1.1

On June 11th I used my service guard plan to get my washer fixed and they first stated they would be out on June 6th which was the previous Tuesday. Then they said oh wait I meant June 13th, from 12:30 to 5 is when they would show up, which is really *** because people do have jobs.

So I took the day off from work and guess what.... no one shows up!! So I call at 5 and the *** I get tells me that the order is pending so they must be running late. So I said ok.

I gave them till 6:45 and I call back and they tell me that the order date is June 20th. I tell that person, ***!!! The date was today!!! The original person said today!!

And if it was the 20th why the *** didn't that *** I called at 5 tell me that???

Please someone from Blackhills tell me that!!! Serious ***!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Service Guard Washing Machine Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 13, 2017.